Build a Komodo Santa Claus - an excellent Christmas make
Keep little hands and minds occupied over the holiday season with this Christmas Make.
Build a Komodo Santa Claus:
We've tried to make the paper-toy super easy to build, and our test builders, aged 9 and 7, managed okay - with a tiny bit of grown up help.
Here are the instructions:
- Print the paper-toy in colour onto A4 sized stiffish paper, 200g paper is ideal
- Cut out the body parts and accessories - making sure you also cut out the many glue flaps
- Starting with the bigger body parts, fold all flaps first then glue - we found Pritt stick to be ideal
- The arms and tail are double-sided - so need to be stuck together
- When you are done, we'd love you to post a Super-Santa Photo onto our Facebook Page or Tweet us on @HelloKomodo or send it to email@example.com and we'll post for you - First names (only) will be mentioned
Here's the Komodo Santa Claus paper-toy:
Here's the 2 page PDF printable template to get started.
About Komodo - Komodo is a fun and effective way to boost primary maths skills. Designed for 5 to 11 year olds to use in the home, Komodo uses a little and often approach to learning maths (15 minutes, 3 to 5 times per week) that fits into the busy routine. Komodo users develop fluency and confidence in maths - without keeping them at the screen for long.